Thursday, March 1, 2012

SOLC Day 1~ gateway uggs

I started experimenting first. Trying out different kinds. Before I knew it I was craving them.

Today I thought about them as I pulled away from the driveway to go to school, barely ten minutes from my last fix. I longed for them when I was teaching, as I conferred with little writers. They occupied my thoughts at lunch, as I walked down the hall to check my mailbox, while I was synchronizing my calendar. 

They were on my mind in the middle of a team meeting. I even tried to create ways I could get them to school.

I couldn't wait to get home. They provide comfort and escape.  My Ugg slippers.


4 comments:

Mardie said...

I know a teacher - OK, she's a high school drama teacher and they're a wee bit unique - who wears slippers to school when she's feeling that way. Even if it's not something you'd do, you should know you're not alone. :)

Deb Day said...

Haha! I love it. I took my shoes off in class today while I was teaching. I sure could have used your slippers!

Blink said...

I'm really thinking about how I might wear these to school soon.

Stacey Shubitz said...

Ooh, I have Ugg slippers too. They're wonderful. Love the warm fuzzies inside.