Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Meme: Passion Quilt- slice of life day 23

Today's slice is a meme from Jenny at Elementary, My Dear, or Far From It, called a Passion Quilt. I first heard of it a few weeks ago at Read, Read, Read who actually tagged Jenny who tagged me. Talk about six degrees of web separation (or less)! So here is my passion.
I want students to know how to work in teams to creatively solve problems, gain confidence, and have fun.


Passion Quilt Meme Rules:
  • Think about what you are passionate about teaching your students.
  • Post a picture from a source like FlickrCC or Flickr Creative Commons or make/take your own that captures what YOU are most passionate about for kids to learn about…and give your picture a short title.
  • Title your blog post “Meme: Passion Quilt” and link back to this blog entry.
  • Include links to 5 folks in your professional learning network or whom you follow on Twitter/Pownce

I offer this up in a cyber tag to:

My Many Colored Crayons

My Year Abroad

Kevin's Meandering Mind

BLK Reflections and Reviews

If You Want Kin, You Must Plant Kin

3 comments:

Jane said...

This looks neat. I will work on this in the coming days.

Blink said...

Looking forward to it! Thanks for participating.

GirlGriot said...

Stacey tagged me for this one, too! I like that it makes me pull back from a zoomed-in view of my teaching and look at my practice as a whole. I like your straightforward statement. So much clearer than the meandering one I wrote the first time around ... I'll try to work on a second one this weekend.